If you would like to apply for a position, please email your resume to: jobs [at] rupertneve.com
Sales and Inventory Administrator
This role will report to the CFO and will be responsible for overseeing the customer order and inventory processes. This role will manage the order processing; invoicing and shipping; inventory purchasing, receiving and stocking process; and manage the warehouse and Sales Process Administrator personnel.
Successful candidates will offer:
- Experience with order processing responsibilities
- Experience with Inventory Management
- Experience helpful in Quick Books, Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
- Good customer service skills.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems
- Ability to research and interpret applicable tax laws related to purchasing and sales
- Detail oriented with a focus on accuracy with minimal supervision
- Strong interpersonal and written/oral communications skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Mature, proactive, resourceful and hands-on with strong initiative
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Quick Books accounting software for order entry, invoicing, purchasing and inventory management
- Establish process for order inquiries from customers, and respond to requests for status updates within 24 hours.
- Oversee daily customer invoicing, credit card processing and product shipping schedule- Reviewing and approving Credit Memos - Researching, Analyzing & Reconciliation of accounts- Review of custom account receivable collections with credit personnel - Inventory Management
- Inventory Purchasing
- Oversight of receiving process
- Inventory Management Oversight – inspection, receiving, storage, shipping
- Communicate with Manufacturers on a regular basis
- Monthly Inventory Reconciliation
- Quarterly physical inventory oversite
- Responsible for Managing Shipping / Receiving personnel- Assist with other duties as needed in the Accounting area and:
- Answer phone, customer support, file documentation management, backup duties for subordinates
- Maintain Documentation of Policies & Procedures related to Sales Administration and Inventory Management
Compensation and benefits:
- Competitive compensation
- Company provided employee health benefit plan
- Paid leave (vacation, sick, holidays)
- SEP retirement account